An upgrade from the popular 5300 model, the Winix 5300-2 Air Cleaner was designed to capture dirt, dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, volatile organic compounds, and household odors. With a super-efficient CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) rating from AHAM (Association of Home Appliances Manufacturers), this unit is best used for medium to large living spaces, kitchens, or bedrooms. The Winix 5300-2 uses a 3-stage air cleaning system, featuring an odor reducing carbon filter, 99.97 % true HEPA filter, and Winix PlasmaWave Technology. AHAM rated for rooms up to 360 sq. ft.
- 3-stage filtration system
- Activated carbon pre-filter is formulated to capture offensive smoke, cooking, and other household odors; the disposable carbon sheet also works as a pre-filter to capture large particles like hair, carpet fibers, and dust
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants and allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- PlasmaWave Technology
- Air quality sensor provides set-and-forget operation
- Change filter alert
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Sleep mode puts unit on quiet fan speed and dims indicator lights
- Light Sensor automatically puts unit on quiet fan speed and dims indicator lights when room is dark
- 4 fan speeds (quiet, medium, high, and turbo)
- AHAM CADR room size rating of 360 sq. ft.
There are no reviews yet.