- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge
Brand DEWALT Color Yellow Blade Material High Speed Steel Power Source Battery Powered Special Feature Brushless Included Components 20v 6-1/2″ circular saw Product Dimensions 15.5″L x 8.5″W x 10.5″H Voltage 20 Volts Item Weight 7.1 Pounds Speed 5150 RPM Blade Length 6.5 Inches Number of Teeth 24 Number of Batteries 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. Cutting Angle 50 Degrees Certification (unset) Manufacturer Dewalt Part Number DCS391B Item Weight 7.1 pounds Country of Origin Mexico Item model number DCS391B Batteries 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Size 5/8″ Style Circular Saw Only Material Blend Pattern Saw Item Package Quantity 1 Number Of Pieces 1 Head Style Flat Number of Handles 2 Handle Material Rubber Measurement System Metric Accessory Connection Type 5/8″ Arbor Special Features Brushless Batteries Included? No Batteries Required? Yes Warranty Description 3 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.