Innova ITM5950 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Table
• Assembly Required
• Vertical Massage Pad with Contour Integrated Heat & Vibrations
• Longer Ankle Holding Knob for easier release
• Ergonomic and Reversible Ankle Holding System (Ankle Holders can trade places) • True Balance System for easy inverting
• Six (6) Position Adjustable Pin System with added Patented Protective Cover for easy positioning
• Large, Comfortable Backrest with Adjustable Headrest
• Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lb Weight Capacity
• Consult with a licensed physician before using this inversion table. Some medical conditions may not be suitable for use with this product.
Disclaimer: inversion tables are intended to provide immediate and lasting back relief, but may not work for all customers, we cannot guarantee pain relief with the purchase of this product
Although we strive to ensure all product details and information is accurate, there may be slight variations by the manufacturer.
Innova Health and Fitness, Model ITM5950
The Innova ITM5950 is a heavy-duty inversion table that comes with many features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with its vertical massage pad that covers the entire spine area and its contour integrated lumbar to provide a close-up heat and vibration therapy for the lower back/waist area. It also has multi-mode settings to allow for a complete massage experience.
This model also has a large backrest, adjustable headrest, and soft touch foam handlebars to allow for a comfortable, easy inversion. But these are just the basics. The ITM5950’s True Balance System allows each user to find their own unique center of gravity. The Six Angle Pin System allows users to trust that the ITM5950 will easily, safely, and consistently deliver on the finest inversion experience.
- True Balance System – Double Adjustment Structure
Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one adjustable part, the ITM5950’s True Balance System has two adjustable features, to help each individual user find the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure allows users to adjust the headrest and the height to micromanage the center of gravity.
- The 6-Angle Pin System with Protective Cover
The ITM5950 also includes a patented protective cover for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired slope and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable, and consistent every time. Old tether strap systems require the user to dismount entirely and climb underneath the table in order to adjust and can loosen after repeated use.
- Disclaimer: inversion tables are intended to provide immediate and lasting back relief, but may not work for all customers, we cannot guarantee pain relief with the purchase of this product
- Safety Information: Consult with a licensed physician before using this inversion table. Some medical conditions may not be suitable for use with this product.
- Disclaimer: Although we strive to ensure all product details and information is accurate, there may be slight variations by the manufacturer. Actual product packaging and materials may vary and may contain different information than shown on our product page or website. Please do not rely solely on the information presented and be sure to read all labels, warnings, and instructions before using the product. For additional information on the product, please do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer.
There are no reviews yet.