Leave the heavy work to the Sunex Tools complete line of Lifting Equipment. Jacks, hoists, stands you name it. With low profiles and quick-lift technology, these jacks provide you with solutions that fit almost any application.
- APPLICATION: Used in pairs for supporting trucks, trailers and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial and construction environments.
- STABILITY: 4 leg steel base and support tube made of heavy schedule pipe for added strength and stability.
- ADJUSTABLE: Multiple hole locations in the support tube make pin facilitated height adjustment quick and easy.
- PIN ATTACHMENT: Height adjustment pin is attached to stand to prevent loss.
- SUPPORT: Large saddle with locating lugs support and position vehicle frame.
- V-SHAPE SADDLE: A flat base with telescopic tubes and modified V-shaped saddle to cradle axles under truck components.
|Base Length (in.)||15.7||Base Width (in.)||15.7|
|Collapsed height (in.)||28.1||Handle Length (in.)||0|
|Product Depth (in.)||17.32 in||Product Height (in.)||18.19 in|
|Product Width (in.)||17.32 in|
|Features||Adjustable||General Part Type||Jack Stands|
|Ideally Used For||General||Included||No Additional Items Included|
|Jack Stand Type||Pin Type||Material||Steel|
|Maximum Lift Height (in.)||47||Minimum Lift Height (in.)||47|
|Number of Jack Stands||2||Product Weight (lb.)||68.45 lb|
|Returnable||90-Day||Saddle Diameter (in.)||0|
|Weight Capacity (lb.)||20000|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||ASME Certified||Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
There are no reviews yet.